Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

So I am not very good at the blogging yet and what to blog, so I frequently look at friends to decide. I felt like this one would be good. I have had many "ah ha" moments lately when it comes to my kiddos. I got Travis out of the bath the other day and was carrying him to get him dressed when we walked by the mirror. This was one of those moments when I just couldn't believe that I am a mother (not new news by the way). I am so blessed and thank god everyday for these blessings in my life. Friday when I came home from work I was very excited to find my Mother's Day gifts from the kids. I cried (big surprise.) Here they are






I also would like to say that I am doubly blessed to have such a head-strong, persevering, hard working, dedicated mother. My mom has always been there for me and keeps me going everyday. I love being a mother and I love my mom.

1 comment: