Sunday, June 20, 2010

Parents
-is a caretaker of the offspring in their own species


So I think alot about parenting for many reasons.  Well besides the obvious, I am a parent, but also because of my own parents.  My mom came over this weekend to hang with Abby and I while my dad took Travis to see Toy Story 3.  I have the best parents in the world.  They love my children as much as they love me.  They have raised me to be a hardworking, caring, and mindful person.  I hope that some day people will look at my children and say "Wow those kids have been loved and they are good people."  So far I think we are headed on the right track cause man I have some pretty good kids.  And that brings me to 


Grandparents


-in traditional cultures, grandparents often had a direct and clear role in relation to the care and nurture of children.


Ok so that's not the definition but it seemed stupid fairly obvious and not really what I was looking for.  So anyways as we celebrate Father's Day today I have the best.










I'll add pics of trav man as soon as I can find what I have done with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment