Monday, July 26, 2010



SCHLITTERBAHN 2010

So we had our 5th annual Schlitterbahn trip this past weekend.  Oh how I looked forward to this time.  Each year we go the kids do more and more.  This weekend was super duper packed and the lines were a little long so we didn't ride too many of the really big ones. They have a lazy river on steroids, we'll say with these ginormous waves, and that is were we spend most of our time for day one.  Day two some of our friends and their kids met us at the park and spent the day with us.  (Pics to follow).  The evening of day two, my parents offered to watch all 6 kids so we could go to dinner with Chris and Laurie.  Wow don't know of too many parents that would undertake that.  I am so lucky.   The kids had a great time (it probably helps that they were totally wiped out).  So I plan to continue this trip for as long as my kiddos find it enjoyable, I know I sure love it.  Each year we find things that will make it  a little easier to travel with the kiddos.  So here are the pics.

Day 1 grilling dinner

Day 2 starting off at the waterpark

Nana and Abby, she was such a trooper

The Siegmund Kiddos, day 3 at the condo pool

Day 2 trav on the smaller slides, I couldn't take any pics on the bigger ones, well because they were too big

Addie 

Me and Abby in the pool

Trav

Trav and Daddy

Laurie and I on our night out with the hubbies

Us hanging out

Here is Addie coming of the soda straws, and boy she was not happy!!!


Well to wrap it up we had a really good time.  Great company with great kiddos

No comments:

Post a Comment