Saturday, September 18, 2010

HAPPY FOURTH BIRTHDAY TRAVIS!!!!



I am totally obsessed in love with giving my kiddos great birthday parties.  I love to plan parties and since I don't get to do it often, I do it for my kids.  We celebrated Travis's 4th birthday with his girlfriend best friend Addisen.  She also turned 4 this month.  We had it at Pump It Up, as per the children's request.  They had such a good time.  They jumped and jumped and jumped and jumped, ok you get the idea.  Even the parents got in there and did their fair share of jumping.  We are so blessed to have such good family and friends who were all able to make it.  Trav had a very special day and loved everything he got.  Here are a couple of pics to show you all about it.

Travis and Addie looking at their cake
Travis and Addie in the Birthday Chair
Party Time
The Siegmund kiddos
  

No comments:

Post a Comment