Thursday, March 25, 2010

Friends

-noun

a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard

While I was taking a shower (apparently this is the only time I am able to think) I started to think about how truly blessed I am to have such great friends. Old friends, new friends, friends that are willing to watch your children so you can run to the store, or the bathroom (both are important to me), work friends, friends that have kids the same age as mine, friends that speak their mind, friends that are quite and reserved, friends that hold your hand, friends that give you a hug, friends that call you, friends that genuinely care about how your day went or how bad your day was, friends that can relate to my life. For a long time I only had a couple of friends that I could say these things about. I am happy to say today that I have a great circle of friends.

1 comment:

  1. We love you too Tamara!! It is so very comforting to know you have friends who are there unconditionally. Hang in there Momma!

    ReplyDelete