Sunday, March 14, 2010

My computer

Ok so this is probably super cheesy but it is truly funny to me. We just recently purchased a MAC laptop. You know the kind that is really and truly laptop, (unlike all our others that had to stay plugged in at all times). I am currently obsessed, ok yes obsessed with it. It has a really cool function in the iphoto section that automatically recognizes pictures and places them in a folder based on faces that you have set. Unless you have my children who look soooo alike that it mixes their pictures up. Yes I know the program works because my mom uses it. By the way the computer is off limits to the children. They are not even allowed to look at it.

2 comments:

  1. Ok I dont know if I am going to be able to keep being your friend if you keep buying all of this Apple stuff...My hubby is the same about his MAC. I dont even touch it!

    ReplyDelete