Saturday, April 10, 2010

Almost Perfect Thursday


Thursday is one of my second favorite days of the week. It's the other day that I get to hang out with my kiddos and friends. I don't know why this Thursday sticks out but it does. So we started the morning off with the Farmers Market with Anna and the kiddos. We picked out our weekly produce then went to Anna's to seperate. The kids love to play together and Anna has a great backyard. Then I had to leave very promptly because the kiddos NEADED a nappy. I barely made it home in time to put them down before they fell asleep in the car (if at anytime this happens they will not go back to sleep). Oh and by the way it was a gorgeous day outside. So we get home and Abby lets me hold her while she sucks on her two favorite fingers and I sing to her while she falls asleep. It was the sweetest of sweet moments. When Trav was little singer just distracted him, so I was more than excited when it put my sweet angel to sleep. Then I was able to put Trav down, then mommy time came. I laid on the couch with the blinds open and the fan on. I read a little of the Five Love Languages then I laid down for a little nap of my own. We got up went outside to play then we had a picnic outside for dinner. It was gorgeous. The only part missing from my almost perfect Thursday was my Hubby who had to work. Boo.




1 comment: