Saturday, April 17, 2010

Things I love

So a friend of mine wrote on her blog about 10 things she loves. So without completely and totally copying her, I am going to write about 10 things I am thankful for. I find it a nice reminder to spell it out sometimes. It makes you remember why you do what you do!!

1. I am so thankful for the wonderful family I have been given. I am truly blessed each and every day with a wonderful husband, the most amazing children and the best parents you could ask for.

2. I am thankful for friends. Man I have some good friends. It's taken me some time, (minus Billie and a select few others that have been around for some time), I am surely thankful for my new found friends.

3. Ponytails, I love ponytails. I love the freedom of doing absolutely nothing to my hair.

4. Food, oh how I love food. I'm much more of an eater than I think.

5. The ability to work out, so that I can love food.

6. My job, even though it has some high stress moments, it allows me to provide for my family. I enjoy what I do.

7. Shopping. I am thankful that I can shop. I love to shop for anything. I like to shop for my kids, for me and for other people.

8. Coupons. I am thankful for coupons. I am pretty new to the world of couponing, and saving ridiculous amounts of money. It makes me giddy.

9.Technology. I am thankful for all it brings to us, even though there are some days I wish there was a place like Little House on the Prairie for my kids to experience.

10. My life. I am so absolutely thankful for the life I have been blessed with. Our God is Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment