Saturday, April 10, 2010

EASTER







I love anything that gets our family together. This Easter was especially special, (if that's appropriate language). I found some old pictures while at my moms house of Easter at my grandma's house. We used to always have all the cousins and easter egg hunts. I don't think I really remember, but man it sure looks like we had fun. My grandma is getting kinda old and thought it would fun to have all the grandkids together again. I invited my cousin and her family, she has to kids in between Travis' age. My mom's side of the family always comes and we love them. So I was soooo excited to have everyone there. We had a great time and Travis had a blast playing with his cousins. He has asked me multiple times when he gets to play with them again. Here are a couple of pics from the day. I am so blessed to have the best family ever.


1 comment: