Saturday, April 17, 2010

What are my kids doing today

Today was a busy day. Robert took the kids to see How to Train Your Dragon, while Abby and I stayed back. It was Abby's naptime so I got a little housework done. Overdue housework might I add. So I thought it would be fun to occasionally blog about what the kiddos are doing. So here we go.

Travis- Travis can ride is bike without training wheels. It's crazy. He can now stop without eating the pavement and almost get going by himself. He is so proud and so am I. This week he's eating (this fluctuates with his mood). He is working on numbers and actually writing them at school. It's so exciting to see him getting so big. Makes me sad and glad all at the same time.

Abby- Abby will be 6 months, oh how the time flies. She tried green beans and green peas today and I don't think she really like them, and I don't blame her cause man they stunk. She is still trying to crawl and can get around pretty well these days. I think my time will be limited on her staying still for too much longer. She is a wonderful sleeper and very easy going. I call her my sugar bear.

Autumn- Autumn is working on her UIL stuff at school, and of course doing very well. Today she decided she wanted to workout on the treadmill. She needed some water shortly after. Autumn is the best help when she's over. Travis absolutely loves her, even though sometimes he acts like he doesn't. I think that come with being a little (pesky), brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment