Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What are my kids doing today

So today was our normal Tuesday with great friends. We as a whole have not been doing very well on our bible study time, but we sure do great hanging out. I think we'll plan for a crafty day one of these Tuesdays. Hopefully the sun will come out in full force soon, so we can visit different parks. Now that would be fun wouldn't it, try out all the different parks near each of our houses. Huh I'll have to remember to bring that up. So the kiddos. They are my life and how they keep it full and joyous. The hubster worked all day today from 6 am to 11 ish tonight, so that I could go to a mommy function on Thursday night, I can't wait. Anyways so it has been me and the kiddies all day today. Travis right now is attempting to go to sleep for the night and Abby has been asleep for almost an hour already. She's like a clock, man it's nice to have some sort of a schedule. Today Travis played pretty well with his friends and did awesome at gymnastics. I decided to take him out of ASI and keep playing soccer. We will try a different gymnastics closer to the house when a spot opens. Abby today almost made it to sitting from her belly all by herself. You forget how fast the little stinkers grow up, man it's amazing. She is still loving the two fingers, by the way. That's our Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment